Sunday, November 11, 2007

Stake Conference

Wow... that flash is bright!
Take me out now!

It was Stake Conference this weekend and I was very impressed! Tanner had seats in the very front, which I was a bit nervous about at first with a little baby. To our surprise, she was content through the whole thing! I was actually the one who had to get up and go to the bathroom (I can't hold it that long!!). Anyway, all the speakers were REALLY good and prepared. The stories were great and I really like our Stake Presidency here,
very efficient.
I decided that Layla is big enough for her blue dress today. I just love it! I wish that it wasn't so cold here so she didn't always have to wear little sweaters, but it's necessary. It was actually snowing again this morning on our way to church. I actually like the snow right now, because it's not TOO intense or freezing,
just pretty.
Well, I'm getting more and more excited for Thanksgiving to come!! I keep watching the Food Network and looking at all of that yummy food makes me SO hungry! I'm trying to watch what I eat right now, so when Thanksgiving gets here I'll be able to really enjoy it! So far though, I'm failing. Eating is probably one of my favorite things to do, especially when the weather starts to get really chilly. You just wanna stay inside and bake cookies...
and then eat them all!
Anyway, I'm also really excited, because Layla and I are coming up to WA early!! YAHOO! My Mom and Brother are driving down here the week of Thanksgiving and Layla and I are gonna drive back with them! That'll give us a whole month and a half of time there! YAY!

No comments: