Saturday, November 17, 2007

Growing like a Weed!

This is a hand-me-down from the in-laws. It's really cute, but the pants are a bit too big.
I hope her eyes stay blue
She gets scared from the flash.
(see how her pants are rolled up! I think it's kinda funny.)
Well, Layla is now weighing in at 13lbs. 5oz. What a chunky babe! The WIC lady gave her a t-shirt that says "I eat at Mom's". Tanner thought that was pretty funny. My Mom and brother will be here on Tuesday! YAY! Hopefully the weather will be okay for the drive. I think it's crazy how Rexburg is turning into a ghost town. EVERYONE is going away for Thanksgiving. I can only imagine what it'll be like for Christmas!

1 comment:

Greg and Michelle said...

Layla is the cutest! Sorry we didn't get together before we took off! I hope that you have a great break and good luck with everything! I hope that all goes well with your back. I will keep you in my prayers. Happy Thanksgiving!