Friday, November 9, 2007

Hanging out with Mom and Dad

She pretty much hated this... but it was cute!
Wiped out with Mom
Layla is growing so quickly! I just browsed through some of our older pictures when she was first born and I can't believe how little she was!! I miss my mini baby. But I love how chunky she's getting now! It's so fun. She is smiling and chuckling a lot more now. I wouldn't exactly call it a "laugh" yet or even a "giggle" is just more of a fat man's chuckle. Huh huh huh. kinda like that. :)
She LOVES to stare at windows. No, not open ones, but windows where the blinds are closed all the way. Its SO cute. She'll be entertained for up to an hour, just gazing at the light shining through the blinds. Her little head bobbles from side to side. She really likes her cheeks squeezed too, especially if you make some sort of high pitched noice at the same time. I love playing with her! She's starting to notice toys too, especially the ones that make noise when you shake them. She still prefers the blinds, but toys are growing on her.
I'm excited for Thanksgiving, but even more excited for Christmas! My Mom and Brother are driving out to Rexburg for Thanksgiving. I'd rather spend the holidays in a bigger house rather than our little town house, but it will be really nice to have them here. Then in December, we'll be going home for Christmas!! We'll be staying for a LONG time too, from the 15th-7th of January! That'll be really fun. Anyway... Layla is waking up now and Tanner should be home soon (he's out donating his plasma for money, haha).

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey! You're in my ward! We live in building 12.

The Smith Family said...

Love the pic of Layla And Tanner! Too Cute!!!