Sunday, November 4, 2007

Good Church Day!

She loves to stare at the couch... it always seems to amaze her.
She's always waving her hands around, almost ready for sign language Nona!
Today was Layla's BEST day at church so far! I was so stinkin proud. Ever since Tanner was called to the bishopric, he has to leave the house around 6:15 am. There's no way on earth that Layla and I would ever be up and ready that early, not that we have to be, because church doesn't start until 9:30. Anyway, I'm so used to getting ready with Tanner's help. Especially if I want to look nice. Well we ended up waking around 7:15 giving us plenty of time to get ready, right??
No.
Well, it should have been enough time, but everything seemed to go crazy for us! Her diaper exploded not once, but twice all over her outfits (and her mom's lap). She puked all over my shirt so badly that I had to change my whole outfit. She wouldn't sleep or stay content while I showered and got ready. So I got to listen to a screaming baby as the soundtrack to my morning. BUT...Believe it or not, we we're clean enough and ready to go on time!
Okay, so you may be wondering why I titled this blog "GOOD" church day. Well it was because she was a perfect angel once we got there! It was SO nice to actually be able to listen to the speakers (testimonies today), and enjoy a relief society lesson!! I loved it! Well, it only took two months to get to this point. That's okay.

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

She's so cute! I just want to kiss those cheeks!