Friday, November 16, 2007

photos from the phone

Peek-a-Boo!
Her tounge likes to poke out when she smiles :)
Giggly
New Headband (makes her look like a present!)
I love my sweat suit! Thanks Emily!

I realize that I take WAY more pictures on my cell phone, mostly just because of the convienience. Sorry they aren't the best quality, but I believe her cuteness shines through the blur of the photo.
I CANT WAIT TO GO HOME!!!
Unfortunatly, some of my back/spinal problems are becoming an issue again. Being in Rexburg, a million miles away from my surgeons and doc's back in WA, makes treatment a toughie. So, Layla and I are waiting to hear back from the professionals to know when I need to be seen. As soon as they set up an appointment for me, we'll be on our way up! Even though it's not a fun reason for going home early, it will still be nice to have family around to help!
Don't worry about me though, I have full confidence in my medical team and I'm sure that they'll fix me up in no time!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ugh. Back problems are the worst. I slipped a disk in back pretty badly over the summer and I'm still suffering from it. I'll probably need surgery some day. I can't even sit through church. Sad. Oh well, I hope you get it all sorted out - and my husband is from Washington, what part are you from?