Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Days aren't anything TOO spectacular...
and that's okay.
We aren't really over-the-top kind of people,
although my present this year was
THE BEST!

Tanner got some chocolates that he thought sounded good.
They were good, but not GREAT.

I got him some Cadbury Eggs because he loves them,
oh and maybe because the store I went to ON Valentine's Day
didn't have anymore Valentine's candy.

Tanner got himself some new, badly needed tires.
and it came with free beef.
Score!

And I (we) also got THIS!
a new treadmill!
Yes, I am aware that it's on the top 5 WORST gifts to give to your wife on Valentine's Day, but
I REALLY wanted it.
I'm so happy.
We also got a few little Valentine treats for the girls, nothing extraordinary.
Little tin lunch pails with treats inside and stuffed puppies.
They like em.


And we made a few plates of Valentine cupcakes to deliver to some neighbors.
They were good...
dangerously good.



So there you have it.
Valentine's Day.
It was great.

1 comment:

Leah said...

LuckY!!!! I miss you guys! come over.:) Cameron gave me a burrito for Valentines!! ha ha It was so tasty.