Tuesday, February 8, 2011

the "hookers"

(NO, I'm not referring to my girls at all... or even people for that matter)

Even though the temps outside have been freezing.
Or below.
We've been treated to a bit of sunshine and
oh what a treat it is to open your window and have light spill through!
Don't these balloons look lovely?


Here's Layla and her "hookers".
I came downstairs to find her swinging them around and asked,
"What are you doing?"
she responded,
"Don't worry, I'm playing nice with my hookers."
oh good.

These illuminated balloons caught their attention quickly.
Let the games begin!

Look at those balloon hoping skills.
Gwen sure is impressed.



Jumping "like a birdie"

Gwen's new trick of climbing on top of the table.
brave girl.

Took a break.
and stole sister's juice.


Love my circus.

4 comments:

meng said...

Cute pictures! The balloons like awesome. The hookers story is a classic.

kinsie said...

They are so cute and lookin so big! thats funny she calls hangers..hookers.(:

Miriam Lusk said...

How cute! Thanks for having us over to play the other day! We will have to do it again soon.

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

hey jessica, i don't know if you remember me, i was in your ward a while back.
i stumbled across your blog and i can't beleive how big your girls are! The are so cute!