Thursday, February 17, 2011

Diego or Violet

Those are both the current name suggestions from Layla.
Diego from "Go Diego Go"
And Violet from her little sister's puppy, Violet.
I actually like Violet,
too bad Tanner hates it.

Here's our cute little guy/girl at 14 weeks:

Here, you're looking straight at the baby's face and belly, and it's even waving a little!

This picture is a view of the top of the head and his hands.
Baby kept clasping and unclasping it's hands.
It was too cute.

Profile view.
Can't tell in this picture, but the tech made a comment about this baby having big lips.
Doesn't surprise me one bit.
Love this baby.
Amazes me every time,
how strong of a connection you feel at such an early stage.
Can't wait to meet this sweet baby!

Oh and yes, it was too early to confidently predict the gender.
I still think boy, and thought I saw a "bit more" down there, but who knows.
We'll be thrilled either way!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love ultrasounds!!! ...I can't wait to hear what the gender is!

Enriquez Family said...

Ohhhh I hope boy for you!!!!! Ultrasounds are sooo fun!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he/she is precious! you look great, I still can't tell you are pregnant yet!

Jared & Taytum said...

So cute Jessica! im so excited for you guys :)

Miriam Lusk said...

How exciting! So excited for you!

Unknown said...

Jessica, Congratulations on baby number 3! I am so excited for you and can't wait to find out boy or another one of your adorable little girls : ) good luck with the pregancy!!!

Megan Marie said...

hooray!!! I vote Diego, then you can sing the theme song all day long!!!

Neeley said...

Bayley was really sad when we didn't name Max Tarzan...she still reminds me.