Sunday, May 30, 2010

silly sisters

I love each stage that my girls are at.

2 yrs. almost 3, Layla says the silliest things and is so full of curious wonder for the world around her. She's super sweet, with occasional bouts of craziness. She's extremely independent, yet very cautious and careful at the same time. She still loves MILK, her blanket and piggy, and has formed a new love for: Blue's Clues, Kipper, and Barbie.

Gwen has just about hit the 7 mo. mark and OH BOY does she know it! She seems to be very determined to grow up and move out of babyhood. With a big sister like Layla, I don't blame her for wanting to be big enough to play. She scoots (mostly backwards) but all around trying desperately to snatch up anything within reach. Her little shrieks and squeals fill the air as she is so intent on communicating the only way she knows how. (We think it's cute, although Layla does have some issues with the volume of Gwennie's little screams and often times you'll hear her scream right back at the baby). Gwen also loves baths, carrots and sweet potatoes, elmo, and my hair. (She's always loved to play with my hair while she eats and amazingly enough will rarely pull it, just hold it.)

(Oh and Tanner, I tried to crop you out of the background as much as possible. Sorry. These pictures were just too cute not to post!)


How do I even manage to get a THING done with all this cuteness surrounding me?!!

No comments: