Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Scooting

My little baby Gwen is growing up! She has two little teeth, is starting to like baby food (carrots especially) and is now starting to scoot around! It's tough for me to think that my little one is already at this stage... why do babies have to change so rapidly! I just want to find a way to bottle her sweet, innocent babyness up and keep it forever.
I suppose that's why pictures are like treasure to me.

Gotta love the post nap hair...






I love how HUGE layla looks compared to Gwen, just because she's closer to the camera. She looks giant! haha

1 comment:

Greg and Michelle said...

I can't believe she is that big either! I love her smile! You can tells she is one happy baby. And with a family like yours it is easy to see why:) Your girls are beautiful!!!