Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthdays Shmirthdays...

I am yet another year older... and feel no different. Sometimes it amazes me how quickly these last few years have flown by. My life before marriage and children was very different, so self centered and boring. Yuck.
I'm so grateful to be able to share these years of my life with people I love and that make me feel so special and worthy of happiness.

I made two fruit pizzas (my favorite treat) anticipating a big group to show. Almost everyone cancelled, so we gave one away.
DELICIOUS!
My beautiful first born and her cheesy smile
(literally, I think there's some left over mac n cheese on her face)
This picture is really blurry, but I love how sweet my baby looks.
She is an angel.
Overall, I had a great Birthday! Thanks to all of you who wished me one!

2 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

Those pizzas look AMAZING!! They are so beautiful, and so are you! I hope you had a great birthday:)

The Packards said...

Seriously I have made fruit pizzas before, and they never look close to that pretty! Good Job,and hope you had a great birthday! I just turned 25 last week, and let me tell you I feel old!!:)