Friday, February 27, 2009

Random Goodness

Disneyland was a blast! I'm still waiting to get those pictures. Our photographer (My brother Paul) took great pictures and I'm really excited to share some of them. But until then, here are some random pics from the last month or so...

Okay... This picture requires a story. I was upstairs packing for my vacation and had put in a movie for Layla. Everything was going fine, when all of a sudden I hear, "UH-OH... WOW! OOOH! MMMM!" I KNEW that wasn't good. I peaked over our stairway and saw a BIG brown mess. Can you guess what it was??


Brown sugar!! She climbed the shelf in the pantry and grabbed the whole bag (NEW bag) of brown sugar and was in heaven!


Here's a picture of a section of the quilt I'm sewing... it's a work in progress.


Playing outside in the freezing wind.


Looking cute


Layla wanted Mommy to look pretty... the result:


Peek-a-Boo!


A yummy treat from Disneyland!


A haircut!! We have finally said farewell to the mullet.


Whenever Layla see's this picture she says, "Oh Mommy... awwww" It's cute.



4 comments:

Leah said...

ah what a mess! Was your carpet all sticky from the brown sugar? Her hair looks very cute!

The Bedke Fam said...

i'm excited to see the disneyland pics! brown sugar incident = hilarious! i love the quilt you;re working on. GORGEOUS!!

Nicole said...

Haha I love the brown sugar incident! I am so excited about having a girl! I would LOVE some cute bows if you are willing. :)

Laura said...

I'm a little freaked out about how grown up Layla is getting. She's gorgeous!