Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dead or Alive?

While I was making dinner the other night, Tanner put in a movie for Layla to watch. She went and sat on her couch and reclined, like so. I guess these things really don't have GREAT back support :)


But she looked like she was comfortable enough. She wouldn't budge at ALL! I kept looking in from the kitchen and she seriously looked like she had passed out or something. So silly.


Here's Layla, yesterday. I was doing the dishes and knew that Layla was playing in her playroom. It was VERY quiet. Usually that's a pretty good indicator of mischief being made, but this is what I found instead. 


Once again, I had thought that she had passed out or something. But no, just tired. So I took her up for a nap a little early. 

By the way, she has just found her binkies that she NEVER used as an infant and LOVES them now. She doesn't mind if I take it away from her and sleeps fine without one, but every once and a while she'll find another one and keep it in as long as she can. 

3 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

these pics are so cute. i love that she's in weird positions and just "pooped" looking. adorable!

Schows said...

Those reclined pictures are hilarious!! She is such a little card. What a sweetheart!

Neeley said...

I think I have seen that "Disney Movie Coma" before...love that Walt. He helps me keep my kitchen clean and meals made.