Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Victim of the Mullet

The Mullet Girl, in all her glory! Seriously, what do I do about it?? I should probably trim the ends, but I am NO good at cutting girls hair! If you knew me in the 8th grade, then you know that's a true statement.


Another shot of the mullet, although this time we threw in a little hygiene lesson for all you babies out there. This is how you suck the boogers out, although it must be IN your nose AND don't get it too close to your mouth!!


And these last two are just proof that Layla really does wear real clothes and I do her hair/mullet into whatever up-do she'll allow of me. She's so stinkin cute however her hair is! I love this picture, because I told her to find a spot to take a picture and she climbed the stairs to this particular step. 


And she is a bottle girl. She LOVES milk and gets a little over excited when I say the word "bottle". Well, I'm glad she likes milk! I've heard way too many stories from mom's who say their kids hate it. 
Don't you just LOVE her eyes?!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

For Phoenix I just kept trimming the back. I know that makes it so that you can't do full pigtails but her hair is still cute and I can still do a lot with it. I can trim it for you if you'd like...let me know.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

My son had a mullet over Christmas break. It was getting out of hand so decided to take matters into my own hands and cut it myself. HE was moving the entire time, but it turned out alright. Pretty much anything is better than what he had. :) Mullet of not, she is still stinkin' cute.

Schows said...

I do. I love her eyes! Shes such a doll! I'm with Sarah will the mullet situation, that face could make any hairdo cute!