Friday, January 16, 2009

Goals for the New Year!

1. Learn how to sew AMAZING things. (okay, maybe I should just settle for sewing ANYTHING at this point)

2. Teach my daughter ABC's and 123's.

3. Embrace my calling fully and use all of my talents to reach out to those in need in my new ward.

4. Finish Layla's baby book and be proud of it.

5. Get back to my walk 30 mins everyday routine, that I USED to love.

6. Get ready physically, emotionally, and in every other aspect to think about having another baby.

7. Turn some of my "casual" friendships into "close" friendships. I need some close friends. (Wanna help me do that?? :)

8. Eat more colorful foods. Naturally colorful... Lucky Charms and fruit snacks don't count.

9. Read at least 2 books a month. (let me know if you find something good!)

10. Play, Play, and more playing with my girl.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Good goals! I'd like to be your friend! I wish we lived closer. :( Anyway, Anaheim is about 90 minutes away from me so that's not too bad. Maybe we can do dinner or something. And I'm sure my mom would love to see you all, too!

Jared & Taytum said...

Those sound like good goals. you are one step ahead of me I haven't taken the time to even think of any. Oh if your looking for a good book to read I just finished reading the Inkheart series and they were really good i have 2 of the three so let me know if your interested. By the way I'm a close friend right :)

Greg and Michelle said...

I would like to be your friend too!! I really need to set some goals too! I hope you guys are doing well!

Paige said...

I am in the same boat on needing some 'close' friends - we need to hang out more often! I found a sewing pattern for a nursing cover that I'm going to attempt if you want to come over and make one too. You probably won't need to use it for a while, but at least it's a project, right?! lol! Text me if you'd like to!