Sunday, May 25, 2008

Going Green



Okay, so this blog really isn't dedicated to going "green" per se, although we are doing our best to help the environment. We DO recycle! My mother in law got me this ribbon for my birthday (which was on the 16th, I forgot to post). I made Layla a shiny new bow! 


Crawling maniac!
She really did love it in the toy box, at first.
"MOM!!"
Bad habits begin early... Tanner thought it'd be funny to give her a bottle of rootbeer and take a picture. She loved it, but now she won't let anyone drink any without whining for a taste. Oh, and Tanner spilled it all over her... twice.
She loves being tossed into the air! If you look closely, you can see her top tooth!
"Weeee!"
This picture makes me laugh, because it looks like she just smelled something awful!
Layla and Nonna. Layla's ears kinda look like an elf's in this picture.


6 comments:

Laura said...

hey, no we haven't made it to Seattle yet. Stuart's been working overtime the past 3 weeks so hopefully he'll get an early Friday or a whole Saturday off soon so we can do that. What about you guys? Have you been anywhere we should go?

The Host is good. It's a lot different than Twilight and I quite philosophical too I think. You should read it.

Prince Caspian was really good. I didn't re-read the book before going to see it so I can't really compare it to the story because I don't remember it very well but I did really enjoyed the film.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

The rootbeer bottle is classic. Love it!

Brittany said...

she is such a big girl! I love her hair! how are things going for you guys?

- said...

Happy Birthday! hope you had a good one! I keep forgetting that you guys are there for the summer. Im coming again the end of june and I think Im gonna have Berkleys B-day party there so you'll have to come!

Linzi said...

She has the biggest blue eyes!

amber said...

Yeah I found you. Layla is so cute. I miss visiting you and hope that everything is great for you.