Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy Bees

We have been crazy busy lately! It's been really fun and definitely a big change from our lazy lifestyle back in Rexburg. I think that the weather is to mainly to blame... or maybe just me. But it's been pretty sunny up here and we're loving it! It's not super warm yet, but warm enough to spend time outdoors. Layla loves it outside. Seeing all the trees and birds. She absolutely loves it when we see animals! She will giggle her little head off at dogs and cats. So cute. She's getting around quite well now too. Still not a REAL crawl, but she a champion wiggler. She can wave at you and say "hah" kinda like "hi". She loves to smile and definitely prefers playing to sleeping. We miss everyone back in Rexburg and can't wait until we move into our new place in Aug.!
Layla in one of her new headbands. I couldn't resist the flower!
Daydreamer
Just hanging out
She loves the tops of bottles. She never uses bottles, so she thinks they're just toys. cutie pie


3 comments:

Leah said...

so cute! I can't wait to see you guys next week!

Kayla said...

She is growing up way too fast! She gets cuter and cuter every time I see a new picture! I can't wait to someday see you all again! And, Jessica, I really think you need to start selling headbands! They are ADORABLE!! My love goes out to all of you!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I love that flower head band. It makes me want to have another girl...just not yet!