Thursday, April 24, 2008

Little Piggy

Her cousins left this silly pig nose at Grandma's, so Layla had some fun trying it on. (okay... so it wasn't HER idea. I just couldn't resist!)
Side view
"So THIS is the thing that was on my face!"
(I absolutely LOVE her "thinking" face. SO pretty)
New swim suit... lots of room for the pot belly!
She hates it when I dress her up during the day more than once. So I just put it over her clothes to avoid an unwanted tantrum.
She's quite the musician
New pink flip flops

I keep finding Layla in the weirdest positions, since she's begun to crawl.
Playing with her favorite toy... a diaper. Go figure.
So happy!
I know this picture is blurry, but I just wanted to show how big she looks compared to my Mom! Giant baby!




4 comments:

- said...

love the pig nose! and the cute swimsuit! girls are so fun especially in the summer!

Leah said...

Layla is so cute I miss her so much! Oh and I miss you and Tanner too! Love you guys!

Lacey said...

She's getting so big! I love the swimsuit and flip-flops, they're adorable. The pig nose looks like something my nieces would have played with when they were younger... in fact, I think they did have something like that.... funny how those things go from generation to generation as being so funny/fun to play with.

Neeley said...

Where did those pig noses come from? I have been seeing them all week.