Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sassy Seat Jumper

My Mom sent Layla this jumperoo as a suprise. I was much more excited to see it than Layla was, although she really liked the box. Yes, she's hanging in the doorway to the bathroom downstairs, but there was NO other place to put it down here and I just wanted to try it out. She doesn't really know what to do with it yet. She just kept spinning around and slouching to one side, but at least she didn't hate it! I think she'll get the hang of it soon, but then I'll have to mover her upstairs because I don't want her smashing into the toilet!

Look how little and cute her legs are!


4 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

So cute! I hope all is well with you guys! Miss you lots!

- said...

Berkley has that same glow worm and she carries it around like a baby and pats its back. I bet she will really like that jumpy thing. Its hard with all the snow ALL THE TIME! I really miss going out for walks too. I think Moscow is really similar to Rexburg in a lot of ways! I wish we just had all the family you guys have there. we just got the snow.

The Smith Family said...

She just gets cutier everyday doesnt she!!

Megan Marie said...

Hey I hope you're feeling ok. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!