Monday, January 14, 2008

Layla Faces

"What you lookin at?"
BIG STRETCH!!
My cutie pies!
Yes, she is teething. Bring on the slobber!!
Sweet Girl
Nice face there Layla :)
Gummy "Yeah, I'm cute and I totally know it!"
I was playing peek-a-boo here, by hiding under the front of her toy and then popping up. It scared her each time, but then a smile would quickly surface! FUN!

Layla has started this new "trick" by spitting at us. Is that normal? I dunno, she's a weirdo. She thinks it's hilarious! Right when I enter the room and start talking to her she gets so excited that she'll start spitting! She has some great range too! She has nailed Tanner and I in the face quite a few times now. A while ago we started fake sneezing at her, because it'd make her laugh up a storm and she started imitating us. I think this new spitting is just how the "fake sneeze" has evolved. Such a goof ball! I'll try to get a video of it!

No comments: