Friday, January 18, 2008

New Pictures!

"On my way to the Doctor's"
"I just love going outside!"
"Hey Butterfly, this is MY seat!"
Diggin for Gold
The bikes are covered!! Have fun riding your bike in this!
"Geeze Mom, put some make-up on!"
Talking up a storm these days.
Her cheeks look so cute in this picture! I love her eyes too! They're almost the exact same color as Tanners.
"I'm going to eat you!!!!"


I took Layla in to the Doctor's this morning, because she was acting very strange yesterday. Kept throwing up and fussing so much! She wouldn't sleep very well either. Today she seems to be doing much better and the doctor says that she is as healthy as can be! She may have had a little stomach virus or somthing, OR... it could just be more of the teething stuff.

Well Layla has started something new. Right when I feel as though she's starting a good sleep routine, taking two good naps during the day and sleeping for a long stretch at night... she decides to mix it all up! Now she's just so strong that she'll flip herself over while sleeping and wake herself up! What a silly girl. I don't know what to do about this, except to just flip her back over and hope she falls asleep again? Well, as you can see from that picture with the bikes... the snow isn't letting up much. Thankfully all of our appointments have been at a time when Tanner can take us, because I am a horrible "snow driver". I slip and slide all over the road. Well, that's it for now. Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

Greg and Michelle said...

Hey! I love the new pictures! I am so sorry that we weren't able to get together before we took off. This week was way crazy. I will miss you guys lots! We will just have to stay connected through blog! Good luck with everything!