Thursday, August 25, 2011

Can it be??

My silly, spunky little Layla is almost 4?!

It's true.
This next week she'll be a year away from Kindergarten!
It's crazy.
This year she has some pretty specific Birthday wishes:

- To have a Ballerina cake with pink on the outside and red on the inside.
- To own a big girl bike, preferably with Barbie on it.
- And to own a Belle Ballerina dress (that's what she wishes to be for Halloween too)
Seems reasonable enough...

Although her great birthday ideas have changed from week to week,
I think this ballerina theme will finally stick.
Thank goodness.
I've heard everything from:

- A puppy cake, only the head. That looks just like her puppy, Heart.
- A Fresh Beat Band cake with her and Kiki dancing on top.
- Hello Kitty cake dressed as a ninja? That was a weird one.
I'm glad she settled on a regular ol' ballerina cake... with red inside.

She started Preschool this week too.
She loves it, as do I.
It's right in our neighborhood AND during Gwen's nap,
so that means if I'm lucky, I get a nap too!
She's already impressed her teacher by knowing how to write her name (quite neatly too)
We're so proud of her.
Couldn't imagine life without a our spy kid/strawberry shortcake/ninja/ballerina girl.
She's one of a kind.

1 comment:

*~McGarys~* said...

I hope you don't mind but I looked back to when you had your 1st and I was thinking that your 3rd looked like her but not after I saw the photo. She looks more liker her now then as a baby. But all Tanner is going to have it in for him:) lol Your girls are all beautiful just like there mamma!