Thursday, August 11, 2011

How I manage...

A lot of people have asked me how I manage with 2 littles and a newborn.
Well, it's only been 2 weeks, so I'm not really sure.
But I DO know that these 2 things have made a WORLD of a difference for me.
They have made my life much easier during this crazy time.

This heavenly swing that saves my life multiple times each day.
It is like my second pair of arms, when baby just wants to be cradled and rocked.
BEST BABY PURCHASE
hands down.


Slings are amazing things.
I have 2.
My favorite is in the wash, but this one is real cute.
Once again, I feel like it gives me extra arms to get things done.
And she loves going along for the ride.

Cute!


1 comment:

Jen said...

Maggie is a sweetheart. Congratulations again! I love the papasan swing too. I've been looking at slings and can't decide which one to get. Which two do you have and where did you get them?!