Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1 mo. Maggie

My little Maggie Pie is getting big!
She's starting to be more alert and engages in staring contests.
Her look is always evolving, still not sure who she favors most, but we say she's a perfect mix.
She's still eating every 1-2 hours.
(I rarely see a 3 hr stretch... yes, even at night)
She isn't as screamy, but still belts out some high pitched notes here and there.
She smells like Heaven dipped in sweetness.
and she loves ME most.
(okay, well we all know why, but it still feels nice to be needed!)









Her cheeks are getting quite large and we love it.
Can you tell she's bigger?

2 comments:

kinsie said...

She's so beautiful! ...and getting so chunky (: I love it! Wish I could hold her. I thought for sure she looked just like Layla but now she's looking like a mix of her & gwen!

Josh&Sharsti said...

She's so adorable. haha her big toes are even chunky, I love it.