Monday, January 3, 2011

Before Christmas...

The girls and I were starting to get pretty anxious about going home to WA for Christmas.
We had our house decorated, but knew that we'd be leaving soon to join the family for the real festivities!

Look at those peepers!

Do all Mothers think their babies look just as cute when they aren't facing the camera?
I think she's absolutely gorgeous looking down as well.

Layla gave her a little prop.

You can't really tell, but all the hair on top of Gwen's head is sticking straight up.
I love post-nap hair.

And Layla couldn't miss out on a picture...
My messy faced beauty!
We left for Washington on the 17th, I think.. and stayed until the 31st.
Lots of fun, but I've realized that I don't pull my camera out much unless I'm bored.
I definitely was not bored over break, so not many pictures to share.
BOO.
I'll work on that.
But I did manage to document the first annual Steveson Cousin Christmas Party!
Pictures of that coming soon!

1 comment:

Maggie Dalton said...

Your girls are gorgeous! Glad you had a fun Christmas!