Thursday, January 6, 2011

Group Shot

Can't tell you how chaotic this was.
Parent's everywhere behind me, trying to get their children to look.
I'm no photographer, or else I would have thought of a better plan.
But.
You can still see how stinkin cute these kids are!
I love them all!

(Back Row: Isaac, Max, Bayley, Brittyn, Ruby, Isaiah.
Front Row: Ethan, Danica, Angelina, Emma, Tyler, Sadie, Gwen, and Layla)

That's all 14 folks!
And here they are, showing their true colors...


And with Grandma Colleen.
Best Grandma EVER!
(Nonna is still the best Nonna ever, this way it's even!)

Thanks for putting up with us all over Christmas break.
It was crazy, but we had a great time!

(Just want to add that I would have LOVED to have some cool photoshop program, where I could swap heads, while editing these pictures. Then I would have been able to get one with everyone looking at the camera... even if it was a trick)

2 comments:

Josh&Sharsti said...

So Cute! You are a great photographer!

Neeley said...

These turned out so cute! I want some!