Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lovely Tree

It's a little silly to think about all the joy that comes from setting up a TREE in your home.
But it's true.
I love the magic of a Christmas tree.

I actually get sad in the morning when I wake up, after Tanner has gone to work,
and see the tree unlit.
I kind of rush to turn it on.

Yeah, it's a fake. So what? It's still pretty.

Layla took this of Gwen and I.
I love Gwen's thoughtful expression, gazing towards the tree...

When babies have milk on their faces it instantly makes them look smaller,
younger, more babylike.


Merry Early Christmas
(This is just incase I forget about blogging again)

4 comments:

Kari said...

I TOTALLY agree that there's something magical about putting a Christmas tree up...we haven't gotten ours this year yet :(

Feinmemmy said...

Hey it's Logan. I looked at your blogs for the last year. Good looking family. It is funny all the same experiences we are having with our little ones. Wish we could be closer to y'all. Merry Christmas.

Breeana said...

Awwww! There's nothing wrong with a fake tree... sometimes I prefer them! They save you money, look "flawless", don't shed needles, and aren't super pokey like some real trees are.

That's a good picture of you and Gwen that Layla took! Your eyebrows look great. :)

And the milk picture is SO precious. I'm so incredibly baby hungry. :)

Mikki and Greg said...

Your tree is very pretty! I haven't had the Christmas spirit much, but now that Greg's home maybe I'll put mine up...

Your girls are so funny! I love when you post things that Layla says :)

Missed you guys at the Crepe Party! we'll have to have another one soon cuz they were GOOD