Thursday, November 18, 2010

A little cupcake

The night of her actual Birthday.
Little Gwen's Birthday is on Halloween, which is very fun, but also means we must be extra careful to make her feel individually special.
Sunday's are hard days, because it's just the girls and I left to accomplish MUCH without help from the Dad. I've learned to view them as rewarding and inspiring as well, which really helps get me through. Anyway...
Since I knew my Mom was coming the next week, I didn't go all out with the celebrating.
Excuse the stained bib and jammies from the 90's. Gotta love hand-me-downs. Despite all of that rambling, Gwen's cupcake experience was still very entertaining.

"You're giving that to me??"
"Woo hoo! I'm a big girl now! My very own piece of heaven!"
"What the!?"
"Okay, so maybe the second touch won't feel so icky..."
"I was wrong! It definitely still feels weird!"
"But now that I actually stop and taste what's been plastered on my lips..."
"It's pretty darn good!!"
(Sorry for the narration... couldn't resist)
I love my one year old!

No comments: