Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Backyard

This is our backyard...
Okay, so we share it with a few other people, but it's still ours.

Sometimes when we've found ourselves inside for a little too long, doing too many chores, or just being bums, we like to jump outside and run down our stretch of grass...
Okay, so Layla does all the running, but you get the idea.


I put Gwen in the pool so she won't escape and eat all the grass.



She's wild.
Have you seen eyes as blue as this?? Seriously... no touch ups!











My girls are my world,
and what a Lovely world it is.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ooft! Those last few pictures made me completely homesick for Rexburg.

Miriam Lusk said...

I love grass in the summertime. Such a simple pleasure. Adney has totally been asking to play with Layla, and we havent hung out for a while, so we need to :) Give me a call sometime.

Megan Marie said...

soooooooooooo pretty. prettiest girls ever. marry my boys? and make me some cute grandkids someday?