Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4 years

We celebrated our 4th Anniversary on June 30th. There are times where it seems like just yesterday we met and then times I feel as though I've always known him. Either way, I know that I could never live without him now.


(back during our dating days at Zoolights)

(Wedding day June 30, 2006 Seattle Temple)

(Honeymooning in Maui... look how tan and sexy we look)

The man I love.

Our date was a little lame, but fun non the less. We went to Millhollow, one of our favorite sandwich shops here in Rexburg and then ate as quickly as possible in order to catch Robin Hood at the cheap theater.


It was a relaxing evening together. Really, anytime we have a second to ourselves these days is a major treat! Thanks Nonna for watching the girls!

2 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are perfect for each other!

Megan Marie said...

congrats. mmmmmm mill hollow. just don't get their grilled-cheese. :)