Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Seattle Children's Museum

My mom took Layla and I to the Children's Museum in Seattle. It was a lot of fun. Layla was a little overwhelmed by the amount of kids there, so we tried to avoid high traffic areas, but overall she loved it! Here she is quilting.


She loved pushing the button to make the ball float! She looks so little next to this exhibit :)


Climbing the turtle


I thought this storybook section was really cute. My mom looks equally cute sitting in Mama Bear's comfy chair.


In the end, it was the slug that stole my daughter's heart. Of course, it was SO much more appealing to her after learning that it was a "sluggy bank" too. She put all the pennies I had in that little slug.

2 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

That looks like such a great museum. How fun for you guys!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

I wish so much that we could have hung out last week while we were in WA! We even went to Seattle. I wasn't sure if you would be there, but I thought about your Mom and Paul and Andrew. As we saw signs for Central I thought it would be cool for Jeremy and Paul to do a little catch up! How have you been anyway? I can't hardly even see a belly...I don't think you have a thing to worry about, you are so pretty and skinny! Layla had a very cute cake! Nice work on that. Feel free to cook some yummy delights for me! You are a pro:) Thanks for that Cafe Rio recipe with all the trimmings. It was a huge success and my mom even made the pulled pork for the fam. Everyone loved it.