Monday, September 28, 2009

The Puyallup Fair

My mom is the coolest Nonna. She took Layla to the fair, because I wasn't allowed to (Doctor's orders). She had a BLAST. Here was here favorite souvenir, a bubble gun!


Bunnies! I think she was a little amazed at how big they are in person.


She
sure does love chickies.


My mom said she LOVED the rides, wanting to go on everything. I guess she was a tad bit too short for a couple of rides and the workers would ask if she could give a high five and she would, every time! That's my girl. So she was able to ride anyway!


She looks a little nervous about these swings though :)


Taking a relaxing float down the "river".


The fair wouldn't be complete without some kind of treat. Cotton Candy is definitely her fav.

2 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

oh cute! i'm sure it's so nice to have your mom around to help out. i hope you're feeling well!

Greg and Michelle said...

What a great grandma! Are you still on dr's orders?