Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Layla girl is 2!

It was a piggy party! I had asked Layla what kind of cake she wanted, and immediately replied, "a piggy cake!!" So here we have him:


Here's the Birthday girl playing with her favorite present, $1 balloons.


Getting ready for cake. (I don't have a camera anymore due to a lethal juice spill in the diaper bag, so I have NOT taken any pregnancy pictures. To be honest, I've been kinda relieved, because I am growing rapidly) Here's a front view, which does the least amount of damage :) 30 weeks.


My Brothers both came up for the festivities, Paul even drove all the way from Ellensburg. It was really nice to see em both!


A few of Layla's fun cousins: Sadie, Max, and Isaac.


She didn't need much help opening all her presents, although her cousins were more than willing to lend a hand.


And a play kitchen was her big surprise from Nonna! So fun!


And we ended the day with some bubble blowing in the backyard. What a fun Birthday!



1 comment:

Greg and Michelle said...

Ok you look stinkin gorgeous! 30 weeks already!? I can't believe Layla is 2. I can't believe Deagan is 2 either! Your cake turned out super cute! It looks like you guys are having so much fun with family!