Friday, July 10, 2009

More summer fun...

We've been having a lot of fun this summer, just finding little local spots to hang. Layla loves feeding the ducks and usually picks out a favorite each time. This one was it! I'm trying to do as many fun things with her as I possibly can, before this next baby comes and steals some of the spotlight.


Here's a BIG bow I made for her and think is cute... but Layla begs to differ sometimes. She's taken it off a few times and says, "too big, Mom." Maybe she's right :)


We hit the splash park today, lots of fun! It was SO nice to get together with our friends Olivia and Lola. The girls got along fine and I really think it helped Layla to have Lola there. Lola is so adorable, she'd be running and splashing through all the water obstacles. Even stuck her face in a fountain. She must have sparked a little more bravery in Layla, because she too stuck her face in the water! Here they are, both enjoying a yummy ring pop, thanks to Olivia. 


Layla did have some trouble staying at the water. She loves the other playground and got tempted a few times. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, probably because I actually had a friend with me this time to talk to. After we got home, Layla kept asking for "Wo wa" We'll definitely have to do that again!

1 comment:

Jared & Taytum said...

That looks like fun. We really need to get together and have some fun this summer. give me a call so we can get together i feel like we keep missing eachother :)