Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner is 25 today! We celebrated yesterday, by inviting friends over, eating yummy food, and playing Rock Band 2! I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband. I couldn't imagine my life without him... it'd be boring. So, I decided to post 25 things that I love about him:

1. He is extremely good looking!
2. He can fix pretty much anything around the house and is always thinking of projects and things to build. I love that creating spirit about him.
3. On days where he doesn't have to be to school early, he'll get Layla up and feed her breakfast, so I can sleep in a little longer. So nice.
4. He loves the Lord and honors his Priesthood. I am so thankful for that!
5. He takes out the trash, so I don't have to.
6. He's a VERY hard worker! With everything. School, Church callings, being a Dad... etc.

Align Left

7. He's not afraid to be silly with Layla. And she loves him for it!
8. He'll take Layla on outings if I'm really busy.
9. He doesn't snore... often.
10. Tanner's picture should be by the word Loyal in the dictionary. 
11. He cuts his own hair. I think it's really cute. I also love that he asks me to trim the back.
12. He loves anything I make for dinner and NEVER complains.
13. He loves and respects his Mother. A VERY good quality. 
14. He also loves his nieces and nephews a TON! It's so much fun watching them together. 
15. He gives GREAT backrubs!
16. He rocks out to Rock Band. Dances and everything. It's great. 
17. Family Nights are always fun when Tanner has planned the lesson.



18. He loves cuddling up with Layla, especially when she falls asleep on him. So cute.
19. He has great goals and dreams for the future... our future.
20. He loves my family and is always SO kind to them. My Mom loves him!
22. He rarely starts a fight and has NEVER raised his voice to me.
23. When I'm sick, he'll do everything he can to make me comfortable. 
24. He says I make the best cookies in the world.
25. He's mine... all mine!

5 comments:

Neeley said...

I would have to agree with all of these. He really is a great guy.

Leah said...

We love you Tanner!!!!!!! Happy Birthday! We love your family too! They are so cute and fun. I love all of those things about you too. You are a super cool cat. Oh, and a good brother too.

Unknown said...

WOW Jessica that was so sweet! You sound so Happy and a Happy Birthday to Tanner. Hope all is doing well with your family in Rexburg, i miss it there!

Unknown said...

P.S. Layla is Adorable and just gets cuter and cuter!

The Bedke Fam said...

what a fun post. happy birthday tanner!!