Monday, July 28, 2008

A Sundress Kind of Day

I love this little outfit on Layla. It's so summery and cute. We did spend a lot of time outside today, playing and finding pretty flowers. Every time I'd take her to a flower she'd start sniffing the air really fast, in, out, in, out, until we reached it. It was really cute to see that she was picking up on what Mommy was doing. Although when I'd lean her in towards the flower she'd just try to eat it. 

Simply cute!
A little tounge action... she's been sticking her tounge out a lot lately, not sure why exactly.
Look at this chubbilicious face! I love my little cheese puff!
Layla and I have the exact same hair. I even had the same hairline at her age. Super straight!
Those chompers have gotten her into some trouble lately... and I have some bite marks to prove it!

1 comment:

Greg and Michelle said...

I want a little girl so bad so I can dress her up in summery dresses! So fun!