Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Pretty Box

I have a pink box that I keep all of Layla's clippies, bows, and socks in. Normally it's a "no no", because of her obsession with ripping things, but for some reason today, I said OK. I think it was probably because NOTHING else would keep her attention long enough for me to get anything done. Here are some sweet pictures of her playing with her "prettys".
I love how she totally knows that she's getting away with something. She kept looking up at me, checking to see if I would change my mind.
"Thanks Ma, for letting me have some REAL fun!"
Going to town.
And luckily she didn't ruin anything... things are now a little moist, but a little slobber never hurt anybody.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I love how mischievous kids can be when they know they're doing something they're normally not allowed to do.... isn't it funny!?!?

Looks like you guys are keeping up with things pretty well! I love the picture below of that dessert from the 4th!