Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I know it's really late...

But, I just feel like sharing a funny situation. A moment ago, I came into our room and noticed that Tanner is FAST asleep on the bed (fully clothed I might add, including shoes, but that's not the unusual part) As I was just undressing and getting into my jammies, he springs up and looks at me. Me, being startled by this ask, "what??". He quickly replies with urgency, "MY balloons are downstairs!!". I look at him, waiting for him to realize that he's sleep talking/crazy and he says, "Are YOURS????". I started cracking up laughing... partially because I'm really tired. He looks at me again and mutters, "what the heck" and rolls over, falling right back into the deepest of sleep. I have the silliest husband, who is always telling me that I am the one who talks in my sleep. I know now that he is just as guilty.
 I love him so much.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh that's hilarious! That reminds me of the time I woke up and asked my husband how many mattresses were on the bed. He was like, "What??"

Schows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Schows said...

hilarious.... i love that