Saturday, June 21, 2008

Playing Outside!

First, I found this piece of a toy and thought it was neat.
But then I saw something that really sparked my interest...
Swings!!
Weeeeee!
But then I started slipping out the front.
So I called for Daddy to come and swing with me!
Then he tried to teach me how to use the monkey bars... but I noticed some really interesting metal toys up there.
So much to see in the backyard. This has been a fun day, until...
Dad flips me upside down for no reason!! (this picture breaks my heart! She was so scared!)
But I still love him the most!
But wait... I also love the cherry scented ball! (Weirdest thing. Don't you love her little trail!)
I'm getting tired... is someone going to pick me up now??
Where's my family?
Oh, there you are! My goofy parents! (this was attempt ONE at getting a family picture)
And number TWO. Oh well...
(sorry, that was a super long post about pretty much nothing :)

5 comments:

Lacey said...

She's getting so big! And I absolutely love the trail behind her through the grass... it's awesome. Family pictures never turn out the way they're supposed to I've decided.... especially if you're the one trying to take it. =D

I also love the picture of her upside down. She looks terrified!

Greg and Michelle said...

Oh my goodness she has grown up so much!

Neeley said...

I agree with you about hanging Layla upside down. Husbands can be frustrating.

Greg and Michelle said...

So i didn't notice the trail that she left in the grass until tonight. For some reason that really made me laugh! She is quite the explorer!

Samantha and Dustin said...

Hey Jessica! Sorry about not responding to your post a while ago....I'm just a beginner with all this blogging stuff. How are you guys doing?! We're doing well. I can't believe how she's getting! Hope all is well!