Friday, August 3, 2012

IT'Z

Our friends the Waddells invited us to a fun indoor arcade/amusement park a few weeks ago, called IT'Z.
We just love their family and our girls can't get enough of their fun kids.
Here was a seemingly gentle ride they wanted to ride (Layla says it's called Monkey Jump).
Gwen was very excited at first, but the minute it started to drop her face turned quickly to terror. 
I wish I would have kept taking pictures, because it was kind of funny.
I did the good mom thing though and got her off.
We really did have a bunch of fun though.
Layla and I rode bumper cars, and we all did the little roller coaster.
There was even a buffet that we ate at.
After all the arcade games were played and tickets were redeemed for plastic vampire teeth and laffy taffys we were ready to leave.
I was too busy playing to take pictures!




No comments: