Thursday, April 28, 2011

Off to the zoo.

I don't know why I took a million pictures, but I did.
Maybe because this is one of the first, fun outings we've gone on since the weather has started clearing up.
We were really excited!

Can you tell?
Gwen's favorite thing ever, ducks!
"Kack, Kack!"










One thing that was pretty funny, was Layla would ask if EACH animal would eat her.
Even the ducks.
I would tell her no, animals don't eat people and she'd then repeat it to herself the whole trip.
"Animals don't eat people. Animals don't eat people...."





Here... I asked Layla what a rooster says and she dramatically answered with a
"COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOO!"


A few peacocks were scattered about the zoo
and every time Layla saw one she would yell,
"Show me your colors! Show me your REAL colors!!"
Then we had a nice little picnic lunch at a park across from the zoo.



I can't wait for more fun days like this!

3 comments:

Josh&Sharsti said...

Love it! Can't wait for more summer weather!

Unknown said...

I love those pictures. Layla is so funny! I love it. "Animals don't eat people, animals don't eat people..." ha. Awesome.

Kyle and Alyssa said...

I'm so glad you updated I was just thinking about you guys and how you'd love AZ and I bet everyone who met Tanner and his job skills would love to hire him. If only it was that easy! We sure miss you guys. I hope you live by us soon. lol! It's now nearly too hot to take the kids to the zoo and we have a zoo pass. We have swam a bunch and I'm getting sick of it. When's your due date again? Don't forget about checking into AZ when you are done in Rexburg! I'll save you a place! SOrry for talking about you moving here so much...it would just be so nice. I'm glad you took so many pictures and even one of you! You are so pretty and I love your hair! I hope pregnancy is going well.