Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fun in SLC

We had so much fun in Salt Lake City these past few days. Tanner's little sister Sharsti got married there and we just couldn't miss it!
Unfortunately you won't see any pictures of Sharsti on here at all. SOMEONE forgot to take their camera to the temple AND reception! She looked absolutely gorgeous though.
You'll just have to take my word for it.

We did get to spend Friday with family, walking around town and visiting Temple Square. Luckily I remembered my camera at least once!
(I still haven't quite figured out how to get good shots inside with limited lighting, so excuse the grainy images.)

My gorgeous sister in law Breanna and Gwen hanging out at Tanner's parent's condo, which is just across the street from the Temple.
walking

At the Church History Museum
My handsome (or as Layla would say, "awesome"... that's how she thinks you say "handsome") Husband.

They had a fun kids room in the museum, where the girls gravitated, almost immediately, toward the baby dolls in the Nursery section.
Oh yeah... and here's Max spanking a baby. Nice.
Beautiful Ruby
Brittyn Reed
I LOVE her sweet smiles and silly expressions. I wish I caught more.
Salt Lake Temple




I love this picture. I love how small these girls look compared to Jesus and how reverent they were.... if only for a moment. Layla ended up trying to climb him. WOOPS!
Brittyn admiring the statue from her stroller.
Gwen having some Grandma time. Boy do we miss her.
And then our visit came to an end with Layla trying desperately to drag everyone to the elevator or escalator for "just one more time".
It was so great to see everyone... I wish I had taken more pictures!

1 comment:

Enriquez Family said...

You take some really good pictures!