Monday, April 20, 2009

Exciting

It's true... another Steveson baby is on the way...



We're really excited! I'm only 9 weeks along, but here is our new baby in all his or her 1 inch glory! Today was our first appointment, which also marked the end of the secret that I've been desperately trying to keep. I'm no good at secrets and let it slip a couple times. Oops! But I'm SO glad that people know now. The baby is due Nov. 23, but if they are anything like Layla, they'll want to get here a few weeks ahead of schedule. I asked Layla if she wants a baby to come live with us and she said, "YESSSS, baby peeeze!" And she has already lifted her shirt and declared that the belly button is the, "baby's house." I love little kid logic. 

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! Oh, I'm so excited! We get to be pregnant together!

Paige said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Lacey said...

Congrats to you guys! I hope you're feeling great! Yay for Layla and her logic... kids are so funny!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

That's so exciting!!! Congrats.

Megan Marie said...

wooooo! Layla will be the best big sister!

Schows said...

Ok if thats not the cutest thing I've ever seen!! So exciting!!

- said...

Well Im super excited for you guys! Its not as hard as I thought it was gonna be. going place, and getting them out of the car into wherever we are going all by myself is probably the hardest. How old will Layla be once the baby is here? Im excited to see what your having! congrats again!

The Bedke Fam said...

so exciting. congratulations!!!

meng said...

Congrats! We only have 9 weeks left til our 2nd one is here. Good luck!

Zak and Allysia said...

Congrats Steveson Family!! I hope you have a terrific pregnancy and aren't feeling too sicky!

Nikki said...

And to thing I didn't know when I saw you guys in WalMart!! That is such exciting news!! I can't help but notice that 1/2 way through the post you started mentioning "they" - is there more than one???