Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Happy Easter!


Since Layla has passed her cold onto me, it has seemed to mulitply in intensity and is JUST NOW starting to fade. Meaning I can breathe through one nostril if I do it forcefully. Nice, huh?

ANYWAY, that is why this picture is not a family one. Layla doesn't like to pose for pictures and I almost forgot to take one at all... so this is all you get. She did look super cute though. So did Tanner in his matching tie! Easter was fun and Layla made out like a bandit from her visit with Nonna (she spoils her rotten!). So lucky for me, I didn't have to think about buying too much stuff at all! I managed to make a turkey dinner and it was yummy. The end.

4 comments:

Taytum and Jared said...

Layla looks so cute, hope you get feeling better :)

Leah said...

So cute! I hope you all start feeling better soon!

Nicole said...

LOVE the dress!

The Bedke Fam said...

layla's dress is adorable. cute pic!