Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fun with Mom

Layla was "helping" me fold laundry yesterday and found my nursing cover in the closet. I put it on her, like a cape, and she thought that was pretty cool. She kept running up to the mirror and kissing herself. So funny!


I was finally able to successfully paint her toenails too! I was really excited and so was she. Her little toes look so cute! She kept pointing to them afterward and saying, "Ooooh!"


Just enjoying some more chubby piggies!


Of course she loved rolling around in all the piles of folded laundry.


And I just kinda liked this shot, even though there isn't much light by her face. It just makes me stop to appreciate a little child's view of the world around them. She's looking out the window, upstairs. She loves people watching and seeing the cars drive in. Everything to her is so fresh and exciting. If only we could capture and preserve some of that wonder and keep it for ourselves. 

2 comments:

Neeley said...

I love those cute painted toes. I showed RubyMae and she said ohh... So pretty!

Nicole said...

Cute toes! BTW, I tagged you!