Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bathtime

Nothing can come between Layla and her bathtime. The word alone, "bath" holds so much power! There have been many times where she'll be driving me up the wall, being a moody little monster, but once she hears those magical words, "Do you wanna take a bath??", she'll transform into the sweetest angel. She lights up and immediately tries to undress, wherever she may be, and practically sprints to the tub. Silly girl.

She looks so sweet here! I was trying to play with her hair while it was full of suds. She loved the extra attention.


Side View of the mess.


I've been trying to capture a picture of her grinning really goofy, so I can see her teeth more clearly. I know she has some new ones, she just wont let me near her mouth. (unless, of course,  I'm giving her food)

2 comments:

blank said...

I have been painting Averi's nails since she was a week old... and she loves it too!

Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.