Monday, January 13, 2014

Surprise #4! 10.1.13

Baby Steveson #4

We were VERY surprised by this little one.
Honestly, we had thought we'd space Maggie and any other babies out a little further.
3 little girls is a lot to handle!
But it looks like Heavenly Father had something else in store for our family.
And once the initial shock wore off (maybe a day or two) we became so excited!

I really want to experience NOT knowing the gender before birth, just to know what it's like.
I've honestly been so busy with life, that I haven't been bugged by the secrecy.
The one thing that's hard is just picturing the baby in there... I feel like I could better imagine my girls, knowing that they were GIRLS. 
We will be absolutely shocked if it's a boy.
SO happy, but shocked.
Expecting a girl, because, well... that's all we know. And LOVE.

I kind of feel as though our family could be complete with 4 girls.
Although if we were to add a boy, I may feel that need to try for a brother!!
So.... we shall see.
Coming soon. 
April 2014


1 comment:

kinsie said...

That's so exciting!!! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl! Congrats!