Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Last day of Kindergarten

My big Layla girl is already finished with Kindergarten!
I can barely believe it.
She was THRILLED to be going today, (without a backpack) because of the end of the year party.
I was totally cool all morning, getting her ready for kinder one last time, but OH MAN coming home and making this little collage turned me to mush.

Look at how big she looks! 
Layla has grown a whole brick in height! 
Her baby fat has disappeared and she has so much more confidence as well!
I miss that little Fresh Beat Band loving child, that sweet, unaffected innocence.
But this new bright, shiny girl is ready for the world and I love her more than ever!
Hooray for SUMMER!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has grown up! I can't believe it! She is one beautiful girl.

kinsie said...

She's beautiful! So crazy...I remember holding her as a baby... doesn't seem that long ago! Makes me sad to think how fast they grow up but also excited at the same time!