Sunday, December 23, 2012

special

My girl Gwen is such a sweet and silly little person.
For the last few days she has carried around a little plastic container of paint.
Blue.
She takes it everywhere. 
In the car, watches movies with it, sits near her while she eats, sleeps with it, and even bathes with it.
Hasn't once asked me to open it.
Odd, I know.
She's always had this curiosity for different, odd things. 
She loves everyone and treats people with so much kindness.
She sees the glass half full.
Fascinated by the littlest things and always thankful.

When we go to the store, we sometimes cruise by the toy section for fun. 
It's a big time favorite for my Gwen. 
She just ooh's and ahh's, giggles with delight just being able to see the fun things.
She almost always thanks me profusely for taking her to see them.
Never asks for anything.

I am learning a lot from my children.




1 comment:

kinsie said...

So sweet. She has such beautiful soulful eyes! She's a doll.