Thursday, April 26, 2012

In the garden.

This is the first year we've attempted a garden.
So far we've got squash, cucumbers, corn, peas, and green beans.
Maybe a tiny lettuce plant.... maybe. 
I was hesitant to plant anything, but knew that it was a good idea regardless of my enthusiasm. 
Almost as soon as I started, I fell in love.
Getting my hands dirty doesn't bother me. 
Weeding and rearranging is kind of theraputic. 
Planting those seeds and watching them grow was, dare I say, thrilling! 
I'm a nerd, I've already surrendered to that fact.

I didn't get pictures of everything and please excuse the weeds.
Oh and there are also pics of my girls... like usual.









2 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Welcome to the gardening club! All it took was growing one little plant and I was hooked. Your veggies look great!

Josh&Sharsti said...

Looks and sounds great! We're starting our garden in a couple of weeks, I hope we have success.